tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

My cosplay plans for 2012

So, since I won't be getting the pictures from Chen photoshoot yet, I will do this first.

For Tampere Kuplii in May, I will be doing two costumes. I'm not yet sure of the days I will be wearing them, since I maybe want to compete and Vincent would be ideal for that, but it's not announced yet on which day the cosplay competition is. But I will be doing

Yuuya Sakazaki from Hatoful Boyfriend.

...and Vincent Nightray from Pandora Hearts. 


The next con I'm attending after this is Desucon in June, where on Friday I'm just going to be Yuuya again (but now complete with Sakuya! :3)
For Saturday I'm doing the child version of Vincent. Straight from Sablier.


And for Sunday I may be doing Star Sapphire from Touhou project, depending on how much time I will have to do it. I would also have Luna Child and probably Sunny Milk with me then. 



After that is huge blank for Animecon in July, I'm probably just going to use some costume I already made.

Then for Tracon in I-don't-remember-in-which-month I'm going to make the masquerade/pirate version of Ciel Phantomhive. 


And for Kosucon which I'm not even sure they are going to held it because people from Jyväskylä pretty much suck at helding anything. (I currently live in a small town very near to Jyväskylä so I hope they are helding it) I'm doing The Lost Memory version of Len Kagamine. 


Aaand that's it! Well I have a huge amount of characters I'd want to do but have no time to... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti